Nothing says ‘party’ like a crunchy taco, stuffed with juicy chicken, sour cream, jalapeños and cheddar cheese!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 50ml BBQ sauce
- 8 Corn Taco Shells
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp Mild Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Toppings (salsa, sour cream, cheddar cheese.. go wild)
- If you are cooking the chicken on a barbecue (I recommend that you do), bring it to a medium high heat. If not, just cook the chicken in the oven.
- Mix the dry spices, salt & pepper together and rub all over the chicken breasts. Grill/cook your chicken for around 20 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl and pull the meat apart with 2 forks. You want to end up with a bowl of shredded chicken.
- Mix the BBQ sauce into the chicken until well combined.
- Heat your taco shells in the over or microwave for a few minutes, then stuff them with the chicken. Serve with bowls or toppings and let everybody customise their own. Enjoy!