- 250g Chocolate (70%+ cocoa)
- 250ml Whipping Cream
- 40g Butter
- Truffle Toppings (cocoa powder, nuts)
- Add the cream and butter to a saucepan and bring the cream to a simmer.
- Whilst the cream heats up, break your chocolate into small pieces and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the simmering cream over the chocolate and stir until all of the chocolate has melted. (You can add any flavourings or booze at this point)
- Leave in the fridge for 3 hours minimum, then use a hot teaspoon (or a melon baller if you’re a bit posh) to make individual truffle balls.
- If you’re using any coatings, coat the truffles as immediately atmfter shaping them, this way the coating will stick.
Easy. Guaranteed to impress everything, and super simple to make. You can even make the mixture the night before and shape them a few hours before serving.