- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 5 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 120g Golden Caster Sugar
- 3 Drops English Toffee Essence
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 150g Clotted Cream Fudge
- Preheat your oven to 170°C, or gas mark 4. Line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases.
- Cut 50g of the fudge into 12 large cubes and place them in the freezer for a few minutes. Cut the remaining fudge into small cubes and set aside. Mash the bananas with the back of a fork until fairy smooth. Add the egg to the banana mixture and combine well.
- Add the milk, oil and toffee essence to the banana mixture and mix together well.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a separate bowl. Add the sugar and smaller fudge pieces and combine evenly.
- Combine the banana mixture with the flour mixture, being careful not to over mix. We want the mixture to be slightly lumpy.
- Fill the muffin cases half way. Get the fudge pieces from the freezer, and drop these into the middle of the muffins. Use the rest of the mixture to cover the fudge and fill the rest of the cases.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes. Use a skewer to test if the muffins are cooked, the skewer should be clear of batter.
Enjoy the muffins? Share with your friends, and my Lindor Chocolate Cheesecake!