For the base:
- 300g Digestive Biscuits
- 90g Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
For the filling:
- 240ml Whipping Cream
- 400g Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate
- 400g Cream Cheese
- Melt the Chocolate in a microwave or over a pan of boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- Crush the Digestive Biscuits into the consistency of bread crumbs. Melt the Butter & Golden Syrup together, then mix with the Digestives.
- Line the bottom of a 20cm cake tin, then add the Digestive/butter mixture. Press the mix to the bottom of the tin, making an even, level base. Refrigerate.
- Whip the Cream with a hand mixer (or a whisk if you even lift bro) until soft peaks form. Gently fold in the cooled chocolate until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a new bowl, whip the Cream Cheese until it is a smooth consistency.
- Gently fold the Cream Cheese & Chocolate mixture together until well combined, making sure not to over-whip the Cream.
- Take the base out of the fridge & pour the mixture on top. Shake to level the mixture, then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with Grated Chocolate & Chantilly Cream.